Thursday, March 24, 2011

Snuggle

I was getting dressed this morning and went to grab my navy cardigan, only to find it wasn't in the stack with the rest of my cardigans. Even though I was already running late I dumped out the laundry hamper. It wasn't there either. On the way out I checked the laundry room. No luck.

All day I wondered about where it could be. When did I last wear it? Did the washer eat it? It had to be in the house somewhere, unless I lost it. When I got home I checked my t-shirt drawer, thinking maybe I accidently put it in there. Nope. For some reason I decided to check the shelf where I keep my blankets. And there it was, right beside the Snuggie.

I think we all know what is going on here. The cardigan is getting cozy with the Snuggie.

Can't say I blame it.

3 comments:

  1. Is it possible to wear the cardigan and the snuggie at the same time? Or would that be snuggle overdose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I think this is an appropriate time to ask "What Would Liz Lemon Do?" And I think the answer would be wear both so that you get just the right amount of snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly I have fallen behind on reading your blog. However, I remember we discussed this as it happened. Hail the snuggie.

    ReplyDelete