Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ron Swanson Approved

The other morning I was attempting to proof-read something for my manager. I say "attempting" because I was tired and had the drowsy eyes. Deciding it was time for a snack break, I made my way to the cafeteria to get a cappuccino and some peanuts and I was greeted by the delicious and intoxicating aroma of cooking breakfast meats. Sausage. Bacon. Country ham. Mmmm. Good morning, indeed.

When I had made it back down to my desk, I realized the scent had permeated my hair. For the next hour or two I kept getting whiffs of it, and while breakfast meat is not my hair scent of choice, something tells me Ron Swanson wouldn't mind.



3 comments:

  1. I bet that's why he has that mustache. It has to absorb days and days worth of breakfast-smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having bacon smell in your hair has got to be better than finding hair or hair smell in your bacon.

    I'm not entirely sure what hair smell is. I just know that if my bacon smelled like Pantene, I'd be very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha hair smell is either what your hair smells like because of your shampoo, or what your hair smells like because you went to the fair, a smokey bar (do these even exist anymore?), or a Subway (the sandwich place, not the public transportation. Whenever we would go to Subway in high school for lunch they'd always be baking bread and my hair would smell like it for the rest of the day.) But I would also be sad if my bacon smelled like Pantene.

    ReplyDelete