Monday, November 21, 2011

Gobble, gobble

Poor Thanksgiving.  Between Halloween and Christmas you don't have a chance.  Everyone forgets about you, probably because you're all about (albeit delicious) food and not enough about drinking, dressing like a sexy slut, and presents.  Turkey?  Parades?  Football?  Relaxing with friends and family? Meh.  But I don't want to forget about you, Thanksgiving, because I love you and I love an underdog, and you are the underdog of the holiday season.  So this year I decided to do some Thanksgiving themed crafts in an attempt to keep the spirit alive.  And they all feature my favorite material--felt!  

A lovely autumnal wreath

Some felt leaf garland


Felt turkey, meet LEGO turkey, felt Ron Swanson, and FRS's pretty, dark haired girlfriend, Snow White

Little acorn guy
Just do you, Thanksgiving, and don't worry about the rest.  You're lovely just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment